How To Get Permits For Our Events


Temporary Food & Alcohol Permit Applications  (You will need a permit if you sell or give away food samples!)


If you will provide the food in front of your business fee will be waved. If food is served away from your business it will be $25 application fee.

Confirm with Jen that you will be serving food at the festival or any public event


-Click on: CitizenServe

-Create an account (if you don’t have one)

-Fill out temporary food permit

As part of the application you must include:

-A copy of your Serve Safe Certification and Allergen Awareness Certification, both with the same person’s name on them

-A drawing of your set-up at the event showing how you will keep your food cold or hot, and how you will dispose of trash


For Alcohol license, fee is $100. This is a fairly involved process. Do not wait until the last minute!


-Click on: Special Alcohol license. You need to print and fill in paper application and take it to different city departments for signatures.

-The licensing committee only meets once per month, usually on the third Monday

-They must receive your application 10 business days before the meeting

-You must attend the meeting


Documentación para obtener permisos para vender alcohol y comida (Necesitara un permiso tanto si vende la comida como si la regala)

Para permisos de comida:

Confirmar con Jen de que van a servir comida durante el festival


-Hagan un click en : CitizenServe

-Crear una cuenta (si no tienen una)

-Rellene el formulario para obtener un permiso temporal para vender comida

Debe incluir la siguiente documentación:

-Copia de su certificación “Serve Safe”y su certificación de “Allergen Awareness” (conocimiento de alergias). Las dos certificaciones tienen que estar a nombre de la misma persona.

-Un dibujo explicando como va a organizar la comida durante el evento mostrando como va a mantener la comida fría y la caliente a las temperaturas apropiadas y como va a deshacerse de la basura.

Para los permisos para servir alcohol:

Entrar en:

Haga un click en “Speicla Alcohol Licence”

El comité de licencias solo se reúne una vez al mes, normalmente el tercer lunes de cada mes. Deben recibir la aplicación 10 dias antes de la reunión. IMPORTANTE: USTED TIENE QUE ATENDER LA REUNION PARA OBTENER EL PERMISO. El proceso para pedir una licencia temporal de alcohol es bastante largo. No espere al ultimo momento.